Accepting Guest Posts
Our purpose is to build unique, immersive content articles on SaferKidz.co.za.
What is greater, SaferKidz.co.za is continually lookin for smart, new tips from writers just like you.
Write for our website! SaferKidz.co.za accepts documents. Provided you are interested in authoring for us, make sure you complete the form directly below.
Make sure you send pitches and finished material for consideration operating the form below.
- Choice will be given to original reporting and analysis, but we will also consider commentary.
- Submissions really should range around 500 & 1000 words.
- We recommend initially pitching topics to us well before you pen it!
- We expect submissions as a Word doc rather than a PDF.
- We encourage the use of in-line text links for acknowledging sources.
- Please distribute your piece or pitch only once. Try not to present it many instances!
Should I Compose a Subject?
That would be ideal! We hold the right to tweak it for SEO, design or just to make it much more attention-catching. But if you want to suggest one, that tends to make our work much easier.
Will you edit my post?
We’ll edit for content and quality, doing our best to keep your message. You’ll be able to see our edits just before we publish.
Anything else I ought to maintain in mind?
Content should be penned in blog style, with simple passages and plenty of white space. Like a few sub-headings is much appreciated, and make sure you use only 1 space between sentences!
Should I include a graphic?
ABSOLUTELY! Kindly do! You’ll get a whole lot more viewers with a good visual!
What about my profile picture?
The system utilizes your very own email to obtain your headshot from Gravatar, so ensure your pic is uploaded there.
What should I do after I upload my post?
When it runs, we trust you’ll be active in the commentary, responding to subscribers’ queries or suggestions.
We look ahead to your participation!
Make Use Of The Form Just Below To Upload Your Guest Post
Prevalent Search Terms Used:
- The death toll on the roads in SA is unacceptable. We aim to educate parents and children about how to stay safe on the roads.
- ICTTP 2020 : 22nd International Conference on Traffic and Transportation Psychology
- Intertraffic Amsterdam 2020
- 26th ITS World Congress
- 26th World Road Congress
- "Vision zero" Conference 2019
- ICTTP 2019 : 21st International Conference on Traffic and Transportation Psychology
- Intertraffic Istanbul 2019
- Intertraffic Mexico 2018
- Safety 2018 World Conference
- Intertraffic Indonesia 2018